Snowman from light bulb
To make such an original snowman from a light bulb, we will need:
- White acrylic paint
- Orange paper
- Flap fabric (preferably felt) to create a scarf
1. Color the light bulb in white. The lamp cap can not be painted.
2. While our bulb dries, let’s make a scarf for the snowman. Cut out the fabric striped and make a fringe on its edges.
3. Stick the scarf on the “neck” to our future snowman.
4. Now you need to draw a marker eye, mouth, arms and buttons.
5. From the orange paper cut for a snowman spout and glue it.
All! Our snowman from the lightbulb is ready.