Chamomiles from paper
With the help of such daisies can decorate any gift or postcard, as well as decorate different crafts. To create daisies we need:
- White and yellow paper
- Small wooden skewer or wire (optional, use it if you go to make a stalk)
1. To begin with, we will need to prepare the outer petals. Take white paper and cut out a few circles. They must be in the size of the colors. Next, make cuts from the edge of the circle to the center, without cutting to the end. Cut a semicircle of the edges of the petals of our future daisy.
2. Take a pen, pencil or something like that and use them to rotate each edge of the petals.
3. Now we will need to cut out the yellow paper a thin long strip. After that cut on this strip a fringe on all length (not cutting to an edge). Using a wire or a spoke turn it. That our hank does not decay, it is necessary to periodically drip glue on a strip. Now we can fluff the resulting fringe.
4. The only thing left is to collect our flower. For this purpose it is necessary to glue resulting yellow core on a white blank with petals. As a result, we get a beautiful paper chamomile made by hand. On the petals of chamomile you can write different wishes