Retro picture from the photo with your own hands
Did you know that any of your photos can be turned into a retro masterpiece? How exactly, we will tell you in this master сlass!
So, to create a retro picture from a photo, you will need:
- Matt acrylic gel (available in handmaid stores)
- Polish for furniture
- Photocopy of the photo (it will be in mirror reflection)
- Water spray
1. Apply a thin smooth layer of matte acrylic gel on the prepared canvas.
2. Take a photocopy of the photo and put the printed side down on the canvas. Gently smooth the image and remove all air bubbles. Leave for the night to dry.
3. Fill the spray bottle with water and spray on the canvas. Wait until the water is absorbed.
4. With the help of a towel and a sponge, very cautiously and slowly, start to wash from a canvas the sodden photo, thus, as though having aged it. In the same way process the edges of the canvas.
5. Wet the cloth with polish and apply to the canvas. Allow time to dry completely.
For this procedure it is best to fit the polish for the furniture, because it is more liquid in consistency.
Your retro picture on canvas is ready!
Also, you can create a panno of colored paper in the shape of the heart. It goes no less original.