Frame for a mirror from bark of trees
See what an original frame for a mirror in eco-style turned out. Let’s take a closer look at how you can make such a frame for a mirror from bark of trees yourself. So, we’ll need:
- Glue gun
- Pieces of bark, splinters
- Glue stic
- Scotch tape
- Acetone (or nail polish remover)-not necessarily, may be useful for removing traces of scotch tape
1. Select the mirror you want to decorate
2. Determine what width frame you want to make. After that, take a scotch and glue them to the borders of the frame. It is necessary that at the subsequent work not to stain a mirror with glue
3. Take the pieces of bark or chips and with the help of a hot pistol start gently glue them around the mirror, forming a frame
4. After we made the frame, unstick the scotch tape. If there are sticky traces, then wipe such places a means for removal of varnish.
That’s it! The frame for a mirror from bark of trees is ready. It remains to find a suitable place for such beauty.