Paper bags with your own hands
Each of us loves both receiving and giving gifts. But it is not always easy to find suitable packaging for them. In this master class we want to show you how you can make bright gift bags of paper with your own hands. Such a beautiful package with your own hands will be a great addition to a small gift.
To create paper handbags you will need:
- A4 paper
- Double sided scotch tape
- Satin ribbon for decoration (optional)
Select thick paper to use., for example, for drawing, watercolor or photo paper. The density should be from 140 to 280 gr.
Turn-based instructions for making a handbag of paper:
1. Copy and print on your printer your favorite template.
For this step, the most convenient way to use Word, because it can always adjust the size. These templates should fit on A4 paper.
2. Cut out the template.
3. Bend the handbag template along the marked lines.
4. Take a double-sided adhesive tape and connect the edge first and then the bottom of the handbag.
5. Bend the “tongue” and decorate with the satin ribbon, prepared by you. Silk or paper flowers will also look beautiful.
Here are a few options for the resulting handbags:
Another variant of packing for a gift you can look in the article a beautiful box with your own hands.