Volume sprockets from paper
In order to make the volume stars from the paper with their own hands, we will need:
- Punch (if you want to make a hole on the asterisks)
- Multi-colored paper
1. First of all we need to save and print the template, which is located in the picture below. This is going to be a sweep of our paper-size asterisk.
2. After printing the workpiece on the paper of the color we need, we begin to cut the workpiece on the outer contour. If you want to later attach a place of work, then you need to make a hole punch or something else.
3. Now we begin bending on all lines of our future star.
4. After all bent, apply drops of glue on lateral bends and proceed to bonding a star (see drawing).
Here’s what we got:
Now you can turn on the imagination and find for these stars your place:)