Feeder from logs
In order to create a feeder from the field by ourselves, we will need:
- Electro Jigsaw
- Chisel semicircular
- Chain-1 meter
- Mounting loop-2 pieces
1. We take a box and cut from it a chainsaw from two sides of a small thickness two circles.
2. Now we can cut the length of the pitch wedge, about 45 degrees.
3. Cut wedge pull from the field.
4. We make transverse and longitudinal cuts in the middle of the field, not cutting to a contour of about 5 centimeters.
5. Hollow out the middle of our field with the help of a hammer and chisel. In order to make the inner part smooth, align chipped. Of the two circles we sawed, cut the plugs that will be fastened on the sides of the feeder. For this purpose it is necessary to put to paulinin a circle and to outline a size of a stub on an internal contour. Carefully cut out her jigsaw.
6. Now you can insert stubs at the edges of the feeder and attach them with the screws.
7. The feeder is ready, only now to make for it fastenings. For this purpose it is necessary to the top part of a feeder screw on each side mounting loops. We attach a chain to them.
8. On a chain fasten a carbine and hang up a feeder on a tree.
All! The feeder is ready!