Envelope for money hand made
Let’s learn how you can make such an envelope for money with your own hands. To do this, we need:
- Sheet of white paper A4
- Wide ribbon
- Flap of dense fabric
- Lace and flower or ribbon and bead for decoration
1. Take the A4 sheet and make the workpiece, as shown in the picture.
2. Cut the excess.
3. Bend lines are marked with a dotted line as well as ears. Smear the ears with glue and glue the bottom of the envelope to the middle part (shown in the picture) to get a niche.
4. Our envelope is ready. It’s time to decorate it. To do this, take the tape and glue it to the bottom of the envelope.
5. Make a blank print. For this we take a flap of fabric, cut out of it a circle and sew on edges. Glue in the middle of most of the print to the top of the envelope.
6. On top of the print you can attach a flower with a bow of lace.
7. Also, as an option, you can make a bow, in the middle to attach the bead and paste to the press.