Paper lanterns with own hands
They look beautiful, don’t they? Such original flashlights, made with their own hands, will be able to give romance and atmosphere to any room.
Let’s learn how to make these candlesticks on their own. For this we will need:
- Office button
- Color paper
- Glass candlestick
1. First, take a sheet of colored paper and print a template on it
or draw on the sheet with a pencil any of ornament
2. It’s time to take the stationery button and gently, on the outline of the pattern, evenly to make holes
3. Then take the eraser and erase the rests of the drawing with a pencil. If we printed the template, then you do not need to erase anything 🙂
4. Smear the edges of the paper with glue and glue them. We should get a cylinder.
5. Now it’s time to take a candle in a glass candlestick and “put on” it on our product
All! Our paper candlestick is ready! Now we can enjoy the result.
Other variants of making a candlestick you can see here