Flowers of paper with their own hands – 12 master classes. Create with soul!
How to make flowers from paper with your own hands? Now we'll find out! We will look at several ways to make flowers from paper – from a detailed video of the master class to step-by-step instructions. Well, let's start, first a few videos for warming up) In the first a very simple flower, in the second – several master classes. Look!
What's next for us? See the contents )
Now let's look at the step-by-step performance of how to make such original flowers out of paper with your own hands.
To make such flowers, we will need:
Tools and materials:
- Color paper two-way (can be with patterns) or pages from newspapers, magazines, books
2 . Fold the rum diagonally in half. We got a triangle.
3. Once again, fold two corners of the triangle in the middle to form new corners, as in the photo below. We got a diamond again.
4. Now let's start creating the core. Thanks to the core, our flower from paper will look more natural. To do this, carefully straighten two side corners. The bend line should be exactly in the middle of them.
5.Bend inwards the side corners of the triangles (F and G) so that they do not extend beyond the boundaries of the sheet.
6.Next, we need to fold in half the two side triangles . The corners remain inside. Then apply glue on the sides, as shown in the picture and glue the petal.
7. We got one petal with a core.
8.In order to get one flower, we need five such petals. We already have one, we need to make four more such petals. To do this, we repeat four times the previous steps.
9.We got 5 petals. Now, to fold the flower out of them, smear the glue on the sides of five petals and glue the petals together.
In order to make the flowers of the paper more bright and original, you can use colored paper with patterns.
If you want to give a vintage look to the colors of paper, you can make flowers from newspaper paper or book pages.
Having shown imagination, such flowers of paper can be used in the decoration of almost any holiday and gift!
Let's make such a wonderful rose out of paper together. To do this, we will need:
Tools and materials:
- Scotch (preferably colored or bilateral)
- A piece of wire
- Stretching fastened paper
- A ball or a candy bar
1. First, we need to prepare the blanks. To do this, you need to pick up the color for our rose and cut the fastened paper of the desired shade of the size of 7 x 5.5 cm – it will be our petals. The more blanks we prepare, the more lush the rose will look.
2 .Now we need to stretch across our blanks This is necessary in order to give them a bend and shape.
3. Then we make a blank using green paper (look at the picture). Such a trick will give our rose realism.
4. At this stage you need to connect the stem of the rose with its petals. Gently wrap the petals around the ball or candy and fasten them with a thread to the stem.
5.Now you need to give the wire more similarity to the stem. To do this, take the paper green and wrap it with wire. Then attach on colored or bilateral scotch green blanks leaves.
That's it! The paper rose is ready. If you want to make a whole bouquet of such roses, then repeat all the steps necessary number of times.
To make the bouquet look more fun, you can use paper of different colors.
Such wonderful orchids can be used for decoration or make a twig and put in a vase.
Tools and materials:
- Color printer
- A sheet of paper
- Pinshka (if we want to decorate the gift package)
Paper orchid patterns
Download and print these patterns on a color printer
In this master class we will learn how to make stunning lush flowers out of paper. You can watch the video or read the printed manufacturing steps.
Such a bouquet of flowers can be safely given to an expensive person or decorate a room for them. If desired, such flowers from paper are easy to make without glue.
So, let's get started! To get no less beautiful flowers than in the photo, we will need:
Tools and materials:
- 2 sheets of colored paper of one or different colors
- Green sheet of paper (for stem). Such a leaf can be enough for 3 flowers.
- Glue or scotch
To make one such flower, we will need two sheets of colored paper format a4. We took purple and white sheets. If you have a desire to create a monochrome flower, then take two monochrome sheets of colored paper.
And in our lesson we will make a flower of two colors of paper.
One leaf is enough for three flowers at once.
1. Let's start by creating a flower. Take one piece of colored paper and fold it in half.
2 . Step back about two centimeters from the edge of the leaf. You can also take a ruler, attach it to the bottom edge of the sheet and draw a line with a pencil.
3. Turn the strip to the other side and gently begin to make thin cuts with scissors, about 2 – 3 millimeters wide, to the intended line.
Incisions should be made along the entire length of the strip. If you have more width between the cuts, it is not critical.
4. Take the second leaf for the flower (we have a white leaf) and fold it like the previous one.
Again we draw a line and make incisions, as with the previous sheet.
Such flowers from paper can be made of two kinds: in our example, the yellow flower has sharp petals, and the second – rounded.
Choose which option you like best. We will make one part of the flower with round petals, and the second part – with sharp.
5. Take a purple strip one part move literally two fingers to the right.
Spread the glue on the top edge of our future flower and glue it together.
If you want to make a flower without using glue, then tear off a small piece of tape and fasten a leaf here in this part.
6. Unfold the strip of white color, because we will make the petals of white rounded.
7. Carefully level the sheet.
8. Turn the sheet to the other side and fold it in half again, only now in the other direction.
9. Fix the sheet in the same way as the previous one, shifting one part of the sheet by two fingers to the right.
10. Now let's start creating the stem of the flower. To do this, take one-third of the green sheet, bend it.
11. We cut off the strip with scissors.
12. Take the resulting strip obliquely and from the lower corner tightly twist the leaf into a tube.
13. To prevent the stem from disintegrating, take glue or tape and glue the edge of the leaf.
14. Bend in the middle of the edge sticking stem.
We try to press well.
Our stem is ready.
Now we will slowly put our flower together.
15. Take a white strip and glue to it from the bottom, on the left side, a piece of tape.
16. Apply the stem to the left edge of the tape and begin to twist it to the right, tightly winding the white base.
17. When we twist to the very end, we fix the flower with tape or glue so that it does not disintegrate.
18. We take a purple blank of a flower, attach scotch tape to it, in the same way as we did with the previous blank.
19. Take a stem with wound white paper, wind the stem on scotch tape and continue to wind a purple sheet on white paper.
We try to ensure that the strip does not move much to the bottom of the stem.
20. Fix the edge with glue or tape.
For reliability, you can also wind on top of the paper tape to better fix the flower.
21. Fluff up the flower.
That's it! We got a wonderful two-tone flower made of paper. It can be given as a separate, and make a chic bouquet of flowers from multi-colored paper. Also, such flowers of paper will fit well into almost any interior. The choice is yours!
Such a bouquet of flowers with a sweet surprise inside, will be a unique gift for a loved one!
Let's start making it.
To make such a bouquet of flowers out of paper, you need to prepare the following tools and materials:
- Corrugated paper
- Wide ribbon
- Narrow ribbon (0.5 cm)
- Green tape
- Wooden skewers
- Packing paper or mesh for a bouquet
- Sprigs of greenery
- A bant for decor
And, of course, chocolates
1. To begin with, you need to take wire cutters and cut the wire for the stems into segments of 10 cm. In our case, you need 7 segments of wire.
2 . Take scissors and cut a thin ribbon (0.5 cm wide) into pieces, about 25 – 28 cm long.
3. From corrugated paper we make seven blanks in the form of rectangles, measuring 18×12 cm.
4. Then cut out small rectangles in the lower corner of a sheet of paper, measuring 9cm x 5cm.
5. Place a smaller piece on top of a larger and on a smaller piece of candy.
6. Twist our blank together with the candy in a tube, forming a bud.
7. Take the wire and one end put in the middle of the bud. Wrap the bottom of the bud around the top of the wire, forming a flower stalk.
8. Now you need to wind the tie-tape on the top of the wire to secure the stem with a bud.
9. Take the previously sliced ribbon and bandage it bud with candy.
10. Now we need to unsturate the flower and give it undulation. To do this, gradually turn the edges of the paper at the top of the bud, slightly sipping it so that the paper stretches and curves like a petal.
11. We do all the above steps with all buds.
12. Take a wooden skewer and with the help of a taip ribbon attach to it three flowers and decorative greens. Then add other flowers and continue to wrap the stem with tape.
As a result, we should get this bouquet:
You can stop there, or you can continue and beautifully pack the composition.
13. Take the package, which should be longer than the rods of the bouquet, put the bouquet diagonally and wrap the flowers in the package.
14. We tie the bouquet with a ribbon and decorate it with a bow.
A bouquet of flowers is ready!
- Paper flowers with rounded edges
- Paper flower with pointed petals
- A flower made of paper. Chrysanthemum
- Flowers from paper towels
- Flowers made of paper (use napkins)
In this master class, we will learn how very simply such stunning flowers are made of paper.Tishyu paper is best suited for these colors. However, you can also make flowers from paper napkins or even from paper towels. Let's take three variants of the petals and several assembly options. Let's go!
To create flowers from paper, we will need:
Tools and materials:
- 8 sheets of paper, paper napkins or paper towels of one or different colors
- Threads (instead of threads you can use a line, rope or ribbon)
The paper is usually followed by large sheets, stacked in 8-10 layers. That's how many layers we need for a flower.
1. Take a stack of eight sheets and cut out a rectangle of arbitrary size. The diameter of the flower will be equal to the width of the leaf.
2 . The next step is to put our rectangular sheets into harmonica. We have a height of the folds about 2 centimeters, but with this parameter, too, you can experiment.
Fold the sheets into the harmonica until the very end, after each movement turning the sheet.
That's how it's supposed to work.
3. Cut off a piece of rope, ribbon, line or thread
4.Tie our accordion in the middle. It's got to work like this.
5. With scissors, round the edge in order to form a rounded petal.
It is difficult to cut through all layers at the same time, so try to cut in several receptions.
6. On the other hand, we do the same thing.
Here's how it happened:
7. If you buy ready-made flowers pompoms from the dark, then you will be given exactly the kind of blank that now needs to be opened, forming a flower as follows: starting from the top, raise all layers of paper to the middle.
Turn the flower, grabbing the paper one by one side.
After a while you will have a stunning paper flower in your hands!
All steps can also be seen in this video:
It was a flower with rounded petals. Let's move on!
1. Repeat all the same steps to the stage of petal formation.
2 . At the stage of petal formation do not round the edge, and make it sharp.
3. We make sharp edges on both sides.
4. Now we open the flower and see what happened.
That's such a miracle in the end turns out!
The next version of the paper flowers we'll learn to make resembles chrysanthemums.
1. Take the blank, but now we do not round and do not sharpen the edge, and cut it into thin strips.
2 . We do the same thing from the other side.
3. Open the flower.
As a result, we got such a flower.
Let's now look at how to make such flowers from paper using paper towels.
1. Tear a few rectangles off paper towels.
In our version, paper towels were caught with perforation. It needs to be cut off.
2 . Now divide each sheet into several layers, depending on how many layers it consists of. Usually they are two-layer or three-layer.
Thus, we get a fairly thin and strong paper, suitable for making flowers.
3. Take 8 thin pieces of paper and fold them on top of each other.
4. Fold the sheets into a harmonica, bend in the middle and bandage.
5. We make sharp edges on both sides.
6. Open the flower.
As a result, we get such a beautiful flower from paper towels in a couple of minutes!
Now consider creating flowers from paper napkins.
In our version of the napkin we took a multi-colored. The lower layers of the flower will be yellow, and the middle – white.
1. As in the option with paper towels, napkins are also divided into layers.
2 . Fold the yellow layers of the napkin into a stack and cut out a rectangle of the right size.
3. After that, stack the white layers of the napkin and cut out a rectangle slightly smaller than a yellow rectangle.
4. After that, we put the yellow layers with the colored side up, and put the white middle just below the main petals.
5. Put the layers in a harmonica.
6. Open the harmonica and carefully separate the yellow layers from the whites.
7. Fold the layers back into the accordion. As a result, we get two packs of white and yellow accordions.
8. Take a white harmonica and cut its edges into thin stripes.
9. Take the yellow harmonica and make rounded edges.
10. Open both harmonicas and combine them in this way: on the yellow harmonica put white and collect back in the harmonica.
11. Bend in the middle and bandage.
12. Layer by layer we open the flower.
Such a wonderful flower turned out! Agree, napkins make no less original flowers!
Finally, another master class: