Making a pencil case of plastic bottles
Let’s look at how you can make such an original pencil case of plastic bottles with your own hands. To create it we need:
- Glue gun
- Stationery knife
- Adhesive rod
- 2 Plastic bottles
1. Let’s get started! Take plastic bottles and remove labels from them. If after removal remained sticky places, then wipe them a liquid for removal of a varnish
2. Using a stationery knife cut the bottles in this way:
3. Now it’s time to take the zipper, undo it.
4. Use a glue gun to glue a part of the zipper to the top of the bottle (as in the photo)
5. Take another part of the plastic bottle and glue the zipper
All! Our organizer is ready.