Bouquet of flowers from candy and paper
Let’s learn how you can make such an original bouquet of flowers from corrugated paper and sweets. To create it we will need:
- Candy round or oval shape, can truffles
- Corrugated paper
- Mustang-green ribbon
- Wooden skewer
- Branches of greenery for decoration
1. First you need to take the cutters and cut the wire for stems. In our case we need 7 wire segments of the same size.
2. From corrugated paper make seven blanks in the form of rectangles, size 18*12 cm. These are our future buds for flowers.
3. Take a rectangle and cut it as shown in the picture.
4. Place a smaller workpiece on top and on a smaller piece of treasure candy (do everything exactly as shown in the picture)
5. Twist our billet into a tube.
6. Take the wire and one end of it put in the middle of the bud. Wrap the bottom part of the bud workpiece around the top of the wire, forming the stem of the flower.
7. Now it is necessary to wind mustang-tape on the top part of a wire that well to fix a stalk with a bud.
8. Take a ribbon and tie it around the bud with candy.
9. Now we begin to form flower petals. Away gradually the edges of the paper on top of the bud.
10. We give the wavyness to our petals. To do this, slightly stretch the edge of the paper.
11. Lengths all the above steps with all the buds.
12. We take a wooden skewer and with the help of a mustang-tape we will fasten to it three flowers and decorative greens. Then add other flowers and continue to wind the stalk mustang-tape. As a result, we should get this composition