Ladybug from paper hand made
Let’s look at how you can make such a wonderful ladybug with your own hands. To create this craft you do not need special skills, make the ladybug can even your baby. So, let’s get started. We will need:
- Color paper (red, white, black)
1. To start, you need to cut a few circles of black color. These will be the specks of our future ladybug. Also cut out 2 semicircles, eyes and tendrils.
2. Now it is necessary to cut out the red paper one circle. It will serve as the foundation of the ladybug. Also we cut out some red strips from which we will make a back.
3. Next, you need to bend the edges of the red strip and glue them to the base of our product. Then glue another striped across the first one. How to do it-look at the picture.
4. Fill the remaining empty space with strips. So we’re forming a domed back of our ladybug.
5. Now it is necessary to stick to a back a muzzle, eyes, tendrils and stains.
All! The ladybug from the paper is ready!