An ottoman from a tyre
This is the original ottoman can be made with their hands from the tires of the car. Let’s take a walkthrough of creating an ottoman. We will need:
- Glue gun
- Screws or tappers
- Lacquer paint
- Car cover
- 2 round sheets of chipboard, diameter equal to our tyre
- Glue stick for glue gun
1. To start, wash and dry a car tire.
2. Next, take a circle of chipboard, put it on top of the tire and make several holes
3. In holes insert screws or screws and screwed them with the help of a screwdriver. So we connected the circle with the tyre
4. Flip over the cover and connect the second round sheet of chipboard with rubber with the above method
5. Take the end of the rope and with the help of a glue gun stick it in the center of the circle
6. Start to wind the rope with a ring, keeping the hand middle
7. We fix each convolution with hot glue
8. After we have covered the top part of our future ottoman, we proceed to cover the walls of the wheel. Continue to twist the rope around the walls and fix with glue. We try to tightly press the turns to each other, leaving no gaps.
9. When you have reached the end, cut the rope, leaving the bottom unchanged.
10. It’s time to cover ottoman of varnish. It is best to cover the product in several layers.
Waiting, when the ottoman has dried out and enjoy the result!